Friday, September 11, 2009

**~Live, Laugh, Love**~

If i had to create a bumper sticker that modeled my philosphy on life it would be "Live, Laugh, and Love". I chose this slogan because it represents how everyone should live and not take life so seriously. For example, going out and having a good time,traveling, and not letting anything get to you. i beleive this phrase "Live, laugh, and love" is universal.
Laughing is universal as well. This act applies to me especially necause i love to laugh. i try to laugh as often as i can and i beleive everyone should laugh every chance they get. Laughing is very healthy. If we all laughed as much as we could, the world would be such a better place and full of welcoming smiles.
Love is the most powerful and significant action of my slogan. I try to love everyone for who they are. I beleive there is good even in the worst people and I stand by this. If everyone loved everyone there would be no need for war or violence. My phrase for my bumber sticker is very meaningful and it relates and applies to everyone. :)

20 comments:

  1. hehehe, I love to laugh too. and i agree, if the world tried to love and laugh a bit more, it would be a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this motto, I actually have it framed hanging on the wall in my house. It's important to be happy with life and enjoy it, it's too short not to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha,

    I like your motto, this was also one of my choices for my bumber sticker. I like to laugh too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Live, Laugh, Love" I think these things go hand in hand. Everyone should fill there life with love and laughter, even if going through a bad moment in life if you have love and laughter you will be able to see it through. I wish we all remembered to keep this motto in check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well put, I like to make people laugh more than myself I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm I love doing all three of those things! cant argue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear the motto all the time, but it always very true, something everyone should live by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree people should live life relaxed and not be serious so people can "live, laugh, love"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it. It's simple, yet still powerful and a good message.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I guess everyone has this motto hanging somewhere in their home. I have it hanging in my little eating area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha,
    I like your moto. I actually have it as my welcome screen on my cell phone. I love it because it helps remind me that such simple things can bring joy into our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this motto a lot. You only get a chance to live once, you might as well make the best of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like this its a good way to be. laugh and love great motto

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great philosophy,i think it's a healthy habit to cultivate too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You wrote this out very well Samantha. Live, Love, Laugh! Laugh a lot though, kind of like Mr. Johnson's latin class... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also have this motto hanging in my home! These are the true bones of what life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. laughing is a universal cure for every illness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great philosophy. Laughing and loving are really important to life. Laughing keeps you happy and its healthy for you and loving is just essential to life. you have to have someone you love.

    ReplyDelete